Major L.H. Pagan
The Arrest Processing Center, which operates 24 hours, 7 days a week, utilizes state of the art electronic fingerprinting and digital Mugshot equipment. Certified, experienced, and accredited Deputy Sheriffs run this facility which is the only one in the state with onsite fingerprint technicians and civilian data entry staff who process the arrest information. This allows the most time efficient response from the State Bureau of Investigation (SBI) verifying the real identity of the defendant being charged. They are also responsible for physically storing all Orders for Arrest, Warrants, Domestic Violence, and One Year Orders. After electronically verifying them on the computer they are accessed for service within seconds. Civilian data entry staff then enters, deletes, and audits all these processes, which currently number approximately 58,000.
DIRECTIONS TO ARREST PROCESSING ON SPECTOR DRIVE
- Take I-77 to Exit 16A, Sunset Road (North of Charlotte)
- East on Sunset Road to the second stoplight
- Left (north) at second stoplight onto Statesville Road, Highway 21 North
- Spector Drive is the first street to left
- Arrest Processing is the first facility on right (see modular units in the fenced area)